- What personal and identifiable information from you is collected through the use of this website, including how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What are your available options regarding the use of this data.
- What security procedures are in place to protect the unauthorized misuse of your information.
- What you can do to correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Drakon Asset Management and NYDinar.com are the only owners of the information submitted to and collected on this site. The only access that we have to your information is what you voluntarily provide us with either by email, purchase or other direct contact from you. Drakon Asset Management or NYDinar.com will not rent or sell your information to anyone. The information that you provide to use will be used to respond to you with regards to the reason you reached out to us. Drakon Asset Management or NYDinar.com will not share your information with any third party outside ofour organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, (ex. to ship an order).
Terms and Conditions
Your Access to and Control over Information
You have the option and may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You exercise this option at any time by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (631) 876-7070. Please also fee free to reach out to us at any time to inquire about the following:
- What data we have about you, if any.
- To change or correct any data we have about you.
- To have us delete any data we have about you.
- To express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to usin a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a green bar and closed lock icon in the left hand side of your web browser, or looking for”https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Youtube.